Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Can I Do?

How can I help these children?
A friend of mine posted this video on FB and I am still crying over it. It make's me sick, and it makes me want to do something!
But...like my friend...what? Where to start? Donating money DOESNT seem like enough.



5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! These videos simply break my heart. It hurts to know that we can't take away the hurt for all those who so desperately need it. It is also very humbling to know how truly good we do have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really touching video..But as u alreday said "money" in not only the thing that they need...

    Its our love and care..that they yearn for..

    You already took the first step by posting this video and raising an awareness..steps like yours would surely..make a better tomm...

    Kudos to you..I would try to come up with something of my own to help this cause..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an amazing heart and I just love ya for it! It is so difficult to watch things like this...no child should ever have to go through something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the hardest thing to watch, it just breaks my heart so much. It's makes me just sick knowing that there's millions of kids like that around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I have not words. Tears are streaming down my face. I agree. I want to do something. You are right. Money doesn't seem like enough. I'm going to post this video also. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete