My Girls I know I say this every week. I actually say it everyday! I do love my girl's. I enjoy being there mom, and I am honored that God chose me to protect and raise these specific little girls. I know that I am the best mom for them. I love my littles!
My Husband Who has been stressed out from work lately, but never shows it at home. He still come's home and build's block towers with the girls before bed and helps me out before taking time for him to unwind. I am blessed to have such a great husband.
My Parents Because, they are my parent's and they do allot for me and my family, and they love our kiddos beyond belief. They always have my back.
My Home Make's me feel warm and cozy. I don't have dirt floors, and the water that comes from my faucet is clean. I am blessed. There really is no place like home.
Sunshine It's a beautiful sunny day! I cannot wait to take the girls out today to get some fresh air and enjoy it all. Now...only if it could get a tad bit cooler...=-)
Mentors I am thankful that God has brought someone into my life who keeps me on the right track and points me to him at all times. Who encourages me to love my husband, love my children, to be sensible, pure and a worker at home. Someone I can learn from by just watching how she lives her life, who puts God first, and who I can strive to be like.
Friends God has blessed with me great Christian friends, who I love dearly. They make me laugh and I thank God for them daily.
Workers Who work in orphanages around the world, who love those children. Hold them and care for them until they have homes.
Missions I am very thankful for missionaries. Short term, long term, LIFE term...they are amazing for being out there physically helping the poor, the homeless, the fatherless, the sick, the starving, the abandoned, the dying. For being so selfless and doing what we are all called to do, SOMETHING...for these people.
My life My family and I are healthy. We have shoes...we have clothes. We have food, we have water. We have jobs, transportation. We know God. We live in a great country. We have access to medical care. If we were hungry and had no food, we know that someone would feed us. We only have to worry about petty things. However, there are MILLIONS, MILLIONS around the world who dont have this. MILLIONS. Elderly people, women, men, teens, children and babies. It makes me realize how selfish I am, it makes me want to do something, and it opens my eyes to just how blessed I am.
Thank You, Lord.
That picture is so cute! Love it. All great things to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteCute pic. Thankfulness reminds us of God and how we are to live :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list again, and your girls should be on there every week. :) It really makes us all think about what we have and how truly blessed we are when many are not.
ReplyDeleteI love thankful Thursdays
ReplyDeleteGreat reminders for all of us. you are blessed!
ReplyDeleteYour list reminds me that once we actually start to count the things we are thankful life suddenly seems so much better! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful list. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list! Love it.
ReplyDeletePerfect list. Thanks for sharing-- it's a beautiful reminder for us all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful written post and FUN Blog, I look forward to reading your posts!!! Take care
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post..
ReplyDeletePretty much sums up your entire world..
A great reminder to all of us..of people who are close and mean alot to us..
Thanks,:-)
D
That was a wonderful thank you list!! I'm so thankful for many of the same things!! God is good!
ReplyDelete