Today, we went to a play date at a friends house to decorate Halloween cupcakes and play. My girl's had a great time, and they are WORN OUT! (and napping right now, which makes me smile.)
My dad informed me over the weekend that HE is going to be buying our car for my sister! Sweet! Now, we are just waiting to find the right vehicle for us, and it's a wrap!
Tomorrow is our town's annual "Trick or Treat down Bay Street", where the shops downtown close & let all the kids come and trick or treat down the street. They are also doing a movie in the park this year. I'm going to take my girls, and hopefully meet up with some mama's while I'm down there. We had allot of fun with it last year.
And now, I think I'm ready for a nap!
Oh, how fun! The little girlies jumping on the bed makes my heart smile :) Your girls are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey're so adorable!! How fun with all the girls!!
ReplyDeleteOh..you may want to try Wordful Wednesday!! angiescircus.blogspot.com
All those girls are so cute, love them all jumping on the beds!! That's so cool your town has a trick or treating thing, I wish we had something like that! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteFun Fun fun! I love the girls jumping on the bed...that looks like pure joy!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet your dad is...what an awesome man! Hope your sister is doing okay-she's in my thoughts and prayers.
Your girls are so cute!! Looks like they have a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm finally posting your little Q&A that you did a few weeks ago on my blog tomorrow! Took me long enough, huh?
Enjoy your day!
My little girl would fit in perfectly at your place! Princess clothes, cupcakes, jumping on the bed, and a shopping cart!
ReplyDeleteThey're so adorable!! Have lots of fun trick or treating!