It has been gloomy the past 2 days and the forecast say's it will be like this all week. =-/ It makes me tired and gloomy. I could never live in one of those place's where its dark for 6 months. I want to take my girl's to the park & the pumpkin patch! Geeze.
Today was Matt's funeral. It was very sad, very hard for my sister. They had an open casket, it didn't look like the same Matt. He also had a huge bruise on his face and on his arms...that was hard to see. I'm glad I went & was there for my sister. It still seems unreal. I pray this brings her to you God, not further from you.
Hmmm....is this really all that's on my mind?
My husband is about to hand over the website to the church. We are done! And they are going to put stuff on there now. We built it, and they are going to add on. PHEW!
I have yet to even LOOK for the girl's cowgirl's outfit for Saturday. The church is having a fall festival, and the theme is western. So...my girls have to be cowgirls. I was thinking of having Riley be a cowgirl, and addison a cow. LOL, It would be so cute. I guess I need to go shopping for that stuff Thursday.
Seriously...it's sad that this is all I have to say.
=-)
Maybe more later.
What we are praying for:
My sister.
Strength in our marriage.
The ability to use my gift's to glorify God.
Guidance.
Patience.
Praying for my friends tonight.
My {{{HEART}}}} goes out to your sister. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete*********
Have fun with your costumes :)
Oh, Shay! I am so sorry about Matt. I will be keping your sister and his family in my prayers. I pray with you that he came to know Jesus. Sending you hugs!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
susan
Thinking of your sister this week.
ReplyDeleteI think a cowgirl and cow would be adorable!! :)
Okay...Shay...I have to say I am laughing my butt off over the Mike Tyson comment...
ReplyDelete