Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ten Times Tuesday

TEN thing's I am looking forward to this holiday season:

-Food! (I know, this should probably be on the bottom of my list...or not on my list at all. )
-Eggnog.
-Putting the Christmas tree up and letting the girl's help decorate it.
-Going Christmas light looking.
-Music!(carol of the bells, feliz navidad...)
-Decorating the house/outside. (The white lights are my favorite. Icicles.)
-Watching Christmas movies. (The old ones, with the winter warlock and mr. & mrs. claus)
-Day after Thanksgiving shopping! (3am, here I come)
-Wrapping presents.
-Starting our own "Thanksgiving" table cloth this year. (Every Thanksgiving since I can remember, my parents had this huge thick white table cloth that said "We are Thankful" in the middle. Before dinner on thanksgiving everyone got a permanent marker and wrote somewhere on the table cloth everything that they were thankful for that year. My favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving was to look at the table cloth at what everyone wrote the previous years, and now we are starting our own. )




8 comments:

  1. Pretty much everything we're looking forward too....well not "Black Friday" shopping. Did that one year, I'll ever ever do it again. lol
    Oh and the Thanksgiving tablecloth is a really neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice List..of "To Do Activities"..

    Suggestions..Watch Love Actually for Christmas movies..its an nice Christmas oldie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to ALL of that as well! This time of year is so magical.

    I agree with DayDreamer-- Love Actually is an awesome movie. I watch it year round though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be right there on Black Friday too....it's so much fun!!!!!

    I love the table cloth idea...brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please watch Christmas at Plum Creek...Little house on the Prairie. My favorite. So I am guessing you like the Christmas music then...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! Not the food!
    That is my enemy-B/C I looove it so much....ugh! I can't say no. I have a hard time.
    But I do love the feeling in the air. Just seems warm and comforting .

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I'm so excited for Christmas too and all these things....except the eggnog. :)

    ReplyDelete