Tonight...
my husband and I were looking at information on being Foster Parents...
I have been thinking the past few weeks, we don't have the money right now to just pack up & go overseas and help kids.
So, I was laying in bed one night...and Adam was like "You know, I see kid's everyday right here who need food, clothes and love."
(Yea...my adam said this).
Since then, I had been thinking "How can I help the kid's right here?" Surely I can't just knock on someone's door with food, clothes and ask to play with their kids.
So, I somehow ended up on the SC Foster parent website. Weird, right?
We'll see what happens.
We are going to pray about it all.
Praying with you, friend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea!! He will let you know! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you. May God continue to bless you and your family.
ReplyDelete