Monday, October 12, 2009

Ten Question Tuesday

When is the last time you we're surprised?
Nothing seems to really surprise me anymore. Seriously, I have no idea!

If you were granted one wish right now, what would it be?
Happiness & Contentment with the life God has given me. The good and the bad.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with and what was it about?
It was with Mama Dot...about life =-)

Is there a certain moment that you can replay in your head perfectly?
Plenty! My wedding night, the births of both of my children, the day I was saved, mine and my husband's baptism...as well as many other simple moments.

You never know what you have till you lose it. True or false?
Sadly, true.

Three thing's your scared of?
-Something happening to make me or my family angry at God.
-Losing the one's I love, and not just to death.
-Not having enough faith.

What is your favorite season, and why?
Winter. Because our winter's are more like other people's fall. I love fire's (fireplaces and bon fires)-mittens-red noses-snuggling from the cold-boots-baking-warm scented candles-christmas-new years and everything that goes along with those two holidays.

What is something you can't do, but have always wanted to?
I can't do the electric slide. I can't sew. I can't decorate a cake. However, I WILL do all of these one day.

What is the most memorable thing that has happened this year?
Lots! Recognizing God's faithfulness to our family this year! Moving! Being saved, Being baptized, my girl's turning 1 & 2, Learning more and more about God.

What states/country's have you lived in, and where do you want to retire?
I've lived in...SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!! And, since this is the only place I've ever been...it's the only place I can imagine myself. I'd love to move for a while, but, I know in the end, this is where I'll be. =-)

5 comments:

  1. Surprises happen everyday and when you least expect them. It's the kind words or little gestures that really mean the most to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post! I saw your comment at He and Me plus Three and popped over for a visit : ). I love your blog header! That is too cute for words : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun to read! I can't sew either but I want to learn so bad...someday when I find some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were great! Thanks for sharing them with us! I was surprised this afternoon with a package of a new camera lense that I ordered on Friday morning...and was praying that it would be here before a photo shoot on Saturday! God is good!

    Where in SC are you? I think you've told me, and I had a senior moment!!

    Hugs!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great getting to know you. I may do this on my blog, is that okay?? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete