♥ Made baked potatoes for dinner tonight...it was my first time ever making them...and they were great!
♥ I am going to order Max Lucado's new book "Fearless". If you've read it, let me know if it's any good.
♥ I'm not nearly as sore today...but still feeling it.
♥ It is so hard to be a Christian...it is so hard to bite my tongue and not tell some people what I'd really like to tell them. Deep breath...it's gonna be worth it all.
♥ I am thankful that when God take's one person out of my life, he seems to bring another one in...I am thankful for the new one.
♥ This week, I'm actually taking a growth group at church. Studying the book of peter. I need it, I need to grow in the word more...I am looking forward to it.
♥ 24 Day's until my testimony!
♥ Tomorrow is going to be a...stay at home, bake cookies with the girls and color pumpkins kind of day.
♥ Pumpkin Patch on THURSDAY! Can't wait =-)
That's all folks!
I can't wait to hear more about your testimony!! Have a great time tomorrow with the girls, and on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...we live in WI. Yeah, snowing, crazy! :)