
This weekend was a pretty lazy, but good one. I love how on Friday, my home starts out clean & laundry done but by Monday morning it's a mess with laundry everywhere.
Saturday I helped a friend throw a baby shower. It was a fun time, ended up somehow being centered around a bunch of 15yr olds...but for the most part, we had a good time and the girl who is having the baby got lots of cute gifts. I came home & worked out, and my husband actually let me take a nap! It was nice!

Sunday Christmas play practice at church. There are seriously only 8 practices left until the week of the play & it's going to be here before we know it. Service was pretty good, about marriage & such. Then, after a long 4 hour family nap I went to coffee with some church ladies. It was okay, not really my crowd of people, but I enjoyed it none the less!
Today I am suppose to be cleaning & doing laundry (and fitting in an hour workout!). Which, I don't feel like doing any of it...so we'll see what actually gets done.
I'm suppose to be doing all those same things today and don't feel like doing any of it! :) Lazy weekends are the best, they don't seem to happen much for anyone so it's great when it does!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a productive weekend.
ReplyDeleteI **love** naps. :)
**Lazy weekends** beckons me :)