♥ Im TIRED. I did get allot done today...but I am wondering why the heck I'm awake at 1:30am.
♥ There is a marine who want's to buy our car! However, I lost the title. RIGHT? Apparently, it is a bigger problem then just going to the DMV to get a copy. And, apparently most people don't lose important documents like that, except me. SO, It will be a week before I get it, which is a week we have to wait instead of him buying it this weekend, as planned. Im praying, if it's God's will...the guy will have not found something else by the time we get it worked out. Nothing in my life is ever easy, or simple.
♥ I'm selling my fuzzi bunz, and making a switch to G-diapers. (after the fuzzi's sell, of course). The fuzzi's are not working for us, my Addison leaks through every diaper I put on her.
♥ Tomorrow is suppose to be our Pumpkin Patch playdate. I think I'm going to skip it, even though I'm the one who planned it. My house is a DISASTER, and I have so much to do. I think I will get my work done, and take the girls to the park after naps, and then wait until Sunday when Adam can go with us to get a pumpkin as a family.
♥ I finally got to go to the Chiropractor today! I feel...the same as I did before I went =-) I cannot wait for this to be over with.
♥ I have decided on a mini-van...unless I find some weird amazing deal on a 7 passenger suv that we can't pass up.
♥ Hubby & I are ALMOST finished with the church website. I cannot wait to be done, and tonight, I am proud of myself...because I finished an entire page of it by scratch, and it looks GREAT if I do say so myself! I just hope everyone else thinks its as great as we do. The current site they have is..well...horrible. Im too embarrassed to post it on here for you all to see.
♥ And, to answer a question I get asked many times, YES...YOU CAN DO A THANKFUL THURSDAY on your site! =-) It's not MINE, and I'm glad to see that everyone want's a cute way to remind themselves of their blessings! I think it also helps the people who read them to think about how great their life is as well. All glory to God!
♥ I finished my testimony and had a dear friend proof read it. Im nervous, but I know it will be fine. My friend said it was "awesome" and it made her cry. So...I hope it touches someone who is in the room that night. Maybe afterwards, I'll post it here. Just, maybe.
♥ I am no longer a Britney Spears supporter! I was totally feeling bad for her and all that she has been through, but then today while listening to her song "3", she says "Living in SIN is the new thing, are YOU in...?" What world is SHE living in? Like her life is so GREAT because of sin...I think not! And to think of all her young fan's who are going to hear it and believe it, makes me sick.
♥ Halloween is coming up SOON. I hate to say it, but the last thing I've been thinking of is COSTUMES. As a matter of fact, I am thinking of grabbing all the girl's princess and ballerina dress up stuff they have, and letting them be that. Because, I don't feel like spending $40 on outfit's they will wear one time.
♥ Still counting down the days...13!
What we are praying for:
Contentment & Joy
Guidance
Patience
Calmness
ANY fruits of the spirit
Strength in our marriage
Wisdom as parents
Oh wow..how sad about Britany Spears song. Can you imagine how many teeny bopper (and younger) girls are going to be singing those lyrics??
ReplyDeleteOkay, I have no clue where the title is to BOTH of our cars. So don't feel too bad. And I can't believe that song by Brittney. And to think young girls are going to be singing these lyrics and be influenced by her! Great post!
ReplyDeleteI really really hope you post your testimony! :) Yeah that song is RIDICULOUS!! Hope you are having a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteShay, I love how you said your praying for "Any Fruits of the Spirit". I have had many of those days in my Born Again walk!
ReplyDeleteLove you girl!