Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday's

Today, I am Thankful for:

My Husband Who is hardworking and loving, and he has the day off today. Im thankful that he gets to sit around the house all day and play video games and spend time with us.

The Duggar Family Who teach me new thing's about God, Life, and Parenting everyday. I appreciate every single one of them, I only pray that my family turns out to be so loving, helping, selfless and God fearing.

Riley & Addison For being my girls, teaching me how to love. For not letting me leave the room at night until I give them kisses on the -head - forehead- both cheeks- nose- eyeballs- eyebrows- lips- and BEARD.

My Home That is kind of messy today, but I'm taking today off to sit around and enjoy the cozyness with my family...and lay on the new carpet!

Food Some people don't have any! And tonight, I am BLESSED to be able to make an awesome dinner for my family.

My Church Family Who is always there. Sometimes, I don't even have to ask, they know. I am blessed to have them in my life...they really are my family.

My Country Even if thing's are going on that we don't agree with, we are still blessed to live here.

Faithfulness GOD'S faithfulness that is. He show's himself faithful to me every single day and I am thankful for all that he has done for me.

My Uncle Who I got to see for a few hours on Sunday! Who taught me allot in those few hours, and who I can ask questions to when thing's are to "close" to ask others.

Health My family is healthy, and that is a huge blessing.

Thank You Lord! I am blessed



2 comments:

  1. I love these lists, they always make me happy!! I should start doing this... :) Glad you got the day to spend as a family today, that is always SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might start doing this myself! I think it's good to write this stuff down. I'm glad you had a enjoyable day!!!

    ReplyDelete