10 Thing's Most People Don't Know About Me:
1) I won first place in a Beauty Pageant when I was 16, against 14 other girls.
2) My favorite color's are black & white.
3) I was home schooled in High school.
4) My parents use to own a restaurant,that was my first job too.
5) My first concert was backstreet boys & shaggy.
6) I can rap. Yes, like...gangster rap, Yes Im pretty good, and no...you will never hear me do it.
7) I played Tevye, the main character in Fiddler on the Roof in an 8th grade play. He was a big fat jewish man, and NO, I was not big & fat, or manly, or jewish in 8th grade. (or now)
8) My real name, is actually the name of a french cow. Which is why I shortened it to Shay, and why I will never pass that name on.
9) I get along with people allot older than me than I do with anyone my age.
10)My favorite food is and will always be...pizza. I know, how original.
I just cannot picture you "gangster-rapping" while keeping a straight face!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I love pizza as well! And do not want my name passed on either. Great list!
ReplyDeleteI really want to hear you rap now!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh girl.
ReplyDeletewe have alot in common!
i love your list...
***********Pizza Rocks****************
Yes I want to hear you Rap, can't imagine you doing it without you breaking out in laughter!
ReplyDeleteI can imagine you winning a beauty pageant, you are so beautiful!
I love pizza too!
And I love you :-)
Fun list...it's great to get to know you better! I hope your having a great week!
ReplyDeleteI can attest to #9!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!