Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday

Adam & I need to find our FAMILIES vision.
Not just what I want, not just what he wants...but what God want's our FAMILY to do TOGETHER.
I don't have a clue as to what I want to do. I have great ideas...but not every great idea is a GOD idea.
I need to be content with the life God has given me. He has big plans for me, I just need to be still!
Sometimes I feel like my life isn't BIG enough, it's not SIGNIFICANT enough, and really, I still feel that way...But, I know I wont always. What defines a significant life anyways?

What we are praying for:
Our FAMILY vision
Guidance
Contentment
Strength in our marriage and as parents.
That we keep our focus on God, through all things.

5 comments:

  1. A happy life...
    When I was very lost in the world at one point...
    I made a list of personal goals and all of them summed up to. happiness.
    I'm so happy in my life right now, that everything else just falls into place.
    I'm so in love with my marriage, almost 7 years together and he still gives me butterflies when he just smiles at me.
    I'm just. happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay, we made a sort of mission statement for our marriage/family. It really made us think and we have to keep it in mind ... "Does whatever line up with what our family is all about?" Helps us stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for health and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew 6:33, my friend!

    That is my prayer too. To be aligned w/ Gods will and not our own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to sometimes be still, but you guys are doing great! Make sure what you do is making you and your children happy!

    ReplyDelete