I did not have to deal with the hurt im feeling for my sister.
I did not skip going to the pumpkin patch with friends because I feel like being a loner sometimes.
I did not get the girl's ready to go grocery shopping, load them in the car, drive very carefully to walmart...and bust into tears after seeing an accident before I even got into the parking lot.
I was not very happy to run into a woman who was there for me through my middle school and early high school years, and I did not ask her to go to lunch because I miss her dearly.
I did not have to chase my two year old child from one side of walmart, to the other. Because she did not jump out of the cart and run from me, while looking back and laughing, and running full speed ahead.
I did not have to leave my FULL cart of groceries, grab my purse and one year old....and leave the store the minute I finally caught up with my 2yr old.
I did not have to clean up my area rug and curtains after my two year old sprayed "cleaning spray with bleach" on them.
I did not LOSE MY COOL after my two year old then emptied a bottle of baby shampoo onto the bathroom floor.
I did not purposely put them to bed almost an hour early so I could breath.
I am not secretly hoping we buy this honda mini van...because I did not say numerous times that I would never buy a honda. And I am not praying that nobody will remember me saying that, if we buy the honda.
I am not complaining...just...venting.
I AM...still blessed.
Oh goodness Riley sounds just like Caleb right now :) Pushing me to my wits end! I even mentioned earlier setting the clocks forward an hour and a half so I could put them to bed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a day huh...I was a little exhausted just reading about it.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you and Riley.
What a day!!! Relax now!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a better weekend! I sometimes believe that doing a "do not" list gets out the frustration that I have! Charli Beth (3 years old) has really been pushing me lately also. Maybe all of our kiddos will be out of this stage soon!
ReplyDeleteYou're a great mommy, Shay! We are all pushed to our limits more often than we would like. I remember one time Small Boy really pushed me to the edge, I purposely made an angry face and growled at him saying, "I am so mad right now!" (I was trying not to completely lose it!) And he just laughed and growled right back at me! You are going to read about your Wal-Mart fiasco sometime down the road and laugh your behind off!!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny I had a day just like yours! My 3 year old is doing really 'naughty' stuff lately! I had numerous messes all day long-chapstick smeared all over my furniture, pee on the floor, Dr. Pepper dumped on the carpet, & donut on the couch!
ReplyDeleteBeing a mom is hard work sometimes, but in the end we both know we wouldn't trade it for the world!!!
I hope you have a Wonderful weekend!
I love you!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is a NEW day!
Ohhh, ruough day. We have all been there at one time or another. Kids can sure be taxing on their mothers but the love the give during the good times can mend a bruised soul. Here's hoping this weekend brings love, laughter, happiness and more early bed times to a wonderful Mommy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture :)
ReplyDeleteI love to see people laugh and smile :)
It is SO ok to vent, in fact I think all of us mommies HAVE to do it sometimes!! It can be hard sometimes but you are so right, at the end of the day you are BLESSED!!
ReplyDelete