Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hit Hard

Today was a pretty good day.
The morning consisted of laundry and cleaning up the house.
Adam worked=-/
I made Carrot Cake Cupcakes, which were pretty good if I do say so myself.
And yes, one day..soon...my p90x thing will be updated.

Today...
I went to see my sister. Didn't know if she'd want me too, being we literally haven't talked in months.
I got to my moms, and all was well. My sister wasn't there yet, she came in about 20 minutes later and the first thing that happened was Riley ran up to her and said "Hey synny! Where's Matt at?" I knew this was going to happen, Riley asks that every time we see her. My sister surprisingly held her cool and said "He's not here". So, we all talked and such, and me...being the "in-sensitive" one of the family who doesn't want anyone to see me cry...waited until my sister went inside and was alone before I said anything. I followed her inside...& all I was able to say was "Hey Syn..." before I was in tears & hugging her. I didn't know what to say...so I told her I loved her...and we are standing there hugging and crying and she said "you know, he didn't really hate you..." I didn't hate him either.
That, hit me hard.

I then drove her over to Matt's parent's house to get some of her stuff (she had been living with them) and I met his brother, and got to see his aunt and gave her a huge hug. She is awesome, I love her allot...and she talked to my sister and the word's she said to her could not have been more perfect. Today, I am thankful for her. We moved my sisters thing, and I asked her if she wanted me to go to the funeral with her...and she said yes, thank you.

In one week, she lost her home (had to move out of her apartment this week) Had to give away her cats (that she loved) Lost her car (broke down...turns out it needs an entire new engine) and now has lost her boyfriend. Lord, I wish she knew you right now...I know that nobody is going to be able to heal her hurting except you. You can take her hurt, her sadness, her frustrations and turn her life around and give her happiness that she can't explain. Lord, keep pulling her...
As for Matt, I PRAY so hard that he cried out to you in his last breaths and that you came down and took him in your arms. I pray that I will see him in heaven one day. And I pray for his family and the extreme pain they are all going through right now. I am thankful that he does have family members who are living for Lord and praying along with me.

6 comments:

  1. Goodness....I feel for your sister and her boyfriends family!

    I'm glad you reached out to her though and that she accepted that. What a wonderful step for the two of you!!!!! Praying for you all during these next few days. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, Shay. I'm glad that you were there for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying. Your sister has such a long hard painful walk ahead of her to put her life back together. I pray that thru those around her, she will see THE WAY and find the love and comfort of the One who can change her life and her heart. Be there for her..she needs you now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shay, you are a good sister. Just keep praying and standing in the gap. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shay, I'm so glad that you and your sister had that time! She needs you so much right now and it's great you guys can put things aside. I will be praying for you, your sister and Matt's family this week! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh. I am glad you were able to be there for her...poor girl!!! Hugs to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete