My friend's yard sale for her adoption went great! Today, they raised OVER $800!!! God is good! Plus, it was a fun time indeed=-)
Went to a birthday party this afternoon, which was also really fun! Both of the girl's behaved great! Despite the fact that they had NO NAPS today!
We drove 40 minutes to my mom's house THINKING my uncle from Ohio was there...turns out my mom told me he wouldn't be there until TOMORROW and I just didn't pay attention. Go figure, my husband think's I'm literally insane sometimes.
So, tonight has included a power nap, some cleaning up, helping a dear friend set up her blogger account step by step...online, and I'm suppose to be going to a friend's for a movie later on tonight..."The Proposal".
By the way, has anyone seen "Where the Wild Things Are?" If so, how was it? I can't wait to go! Okay, reality check...I can't wait until my husband can download it online since we never get to go to the movies.
Right now, I am awaiting November 3rd...to find out some big news! Right now, we are trusting God 100% with EVERYTHING that we have been praying about, we might have something going on soon...if it's God's will of course.
I know, this is like someone saying " I heard something about you" and then not telling you what! Sorry, guys! You'll know eventually!
I'm tired & hungry, I didn't make anything for dinner...and I can hear my husband scavenging through the cupboards as I type. Poor thing. Today was not a very..."proverbs 31" woman day, I know.
And, my verse for today is still...."Delight Yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desire's of your heart." This has been making very happy the past few days. Go God.
What we are praying for:
More and more guidance!
Trust-That we continue to trust God with our lives, remember that he has a plan, no matter what happens!
Strength in our marriage.
Wisdom & Patience..(yes, I said it...patience!) raising our girls.
Wisdom managing our finances.
Motivation, to do the things we need/want to do.
Wow...$800? That is awesome!! Good for them!!! Yes, God is good and He will provide!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom wants to take my younger kids to see that movie! And I've seen The Proposal, and it is hilarious!!
Can't wait till you can share about what you are waiting on the Lord for! Sounds exciting!!
Will be praying for ya, too!
I am SO excited to hear what is going on with your family!!
ReplyDeleteWe just rented The Proposal last night too, such a cute movie!
So glad you guys had an awesome day! :)