Friday, October 16, 2009

Psalms 37:4

Tonight, was a good night.
My husband never fails to amaze me, he is a great guy and he totally surprised me tonight!
Thank you Lord, for blessing me with such an amazing, God loving man!

I am sitting on the couch, listening to Chevelle, my favorite "secular" band, and soaking up all my thought's for the day!
Cupcakes were fun, and Riley had three of them alone! (I gave her one, and she snuck two more and ate them behind my back!).
Addy didn't seem to like them very much, for a kiddo who loves to eat, she sure is picky.

We hung out around the house all day long. It was rainy, again. Im ready for some sun!
Tomorrow morning I will be up bright & early to take a few items to a yard sale for a friend who is raising money for their international adoption.
We also have yard work to do (lots of it!). Mowing & weed eating. It's a jungle out there.
Birthday party at 2 =-)
I am convinced that I am going to go to mass at the Catholic church tomorrow night! I keep putting it off...but I still have the urge to go, so, I need to go.
It will be a busy, but fun Saturday.

On Monday, my husband starts a new "shift" at work. 10am-7pm, he only has to do it for one week out of each month, but today they had a meeting and they are talking about rotating and having everyone have the 10-7 shift for a full month. Not only is it 10-7, but they have to work saturdays. So, he will have thursdays and sundays off, and work saturdays. We are not liking the thought of this new schedule. It may be okay if we didn't already live an hour from his job, but since we live so far, it's like he is going to get one extra hour of sleep...and be working even later =-/. It will work out.

I found myself browsing at Moby wraps and G-diapers tonight. Definitely two things I am going to purchase for our third child, whenever we have one =-).
A verse that fit's my day, and that made me smile today is Psalm 37:4 "Delight Yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the Desires of your Heart".

What we are praying for:
Strength in our marriage.
Guidance.
1 Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
Faith.
Wisdom in raising our kiddos.


2 comments:

  1. Love 1 Samuel 1:27 ... prayed that one over Small Boy lots and lots. He is a tangible answer to prayer every day. I am just so excited as I pray over these things for you. God has big plans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day and got lots done! Bummer about the new shift, hopefully the new times won't stick around long.

    ReplyDelete