Thursday, September 10, 2009

What A Day!

Im beginning to wonder about my 1 year old little girl, who will stop at nothing to rip her diaper off and sleep naked...every night. It is a great site, however...to walk into her room and see a pasty little bare butt in the air, as she snores. =-)
Day's with my girl's are getting better and better, Thank you, lord! It is not my strength that gets me through the days! I have to say...I have had baby fever the past couple months! CRAZINESS, I know. It sometimes seems unrealistic...adding a third kiddo. Like tonight, while juggling the girls to the car I thought to myself..."now shay...how would you do this with three?". I had an answer..."I just would!" God will not give me anything I cannot handle, I can do three if that is HIS will.
It is...just a thought right now.

My dear friend has decided to adopt a child, internationally! I don't know where from or anything, but I do know they need lot's of prayer!
That is her blog-you can donate on her page as well =-)









I dont have much more to say tonight- Im glad to finally be updating and such again. I will keep you posted on our daily adventures in the potter household =-)

And, here are some recent pictures from our trip to Island Playground over the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! God does not give you anything you can't handle. It's amazing how people are able to adapt to anything that comes there way. If you want a third child, I say go for it. It some shape of form, God will provide. Besides, kiddos.... aren't they just the sweetest blessings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay, I LOVE LOVE the pictures! And you have such a gift ... I am just soaking up all that the Lord is doing through you right now. I am really blessed by you, girl.

    ReplyDelete