Thursday, September 10, 2009

All I Am Is Yours!

"I'll stand, with arm's high and heart abandoned, in awe of the one who gave it all."

WOW, so what a crazy past few week's I have had! Also- the reason of me not posting!
I am overwhelmed with what God is doing in my life! This past month has been filled with so many stumbling blocks but God brought me through it all! I need to remember to give him praise in EVERY season, not just in the good...but in the fire, the storm, the desert! My God is bigger than anything that happens in this world- anything that the devil tries to bring me down with.

I've only been saved seven months now, and I feel as if I have been through a hurricane! In seven months I have changed so much, my family has changed so much and I am taking a huge step into women's leadership at our church. At time's I wonder if I am ready...and then I have to remember "...Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers..." 1Tim. 4:12
Not only am I young in age, I am young in faith. But I CAN be an example to ALL believers, and DOUBT does not come from God, for I can do ANYTHING through HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment