Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tuesdays Thoughts

-Friday we had our health inspection & passed. Now our worker needs to type it all up, send it away to the state, & they send us our license! Soon, we pray!

-Sunday we said goodbye to my best friend. It was harder than I had thought it was going to be. I guess I assumed it wouldn't be hard since I've been preparing for it for months & months now. I remember when she first told me they were thinking of moving to Japan...& even though they were just thinking, I knew they were going. But when the time came...it was hard. Many,many tears. I think the hardest part is going to be the time difference. When it's mid day there, its in the middle of the night here...vice versa. So I can't even pick up the phone to call her when I want. Ugh...

-Im in the midst of getting everything ready for school that we are starting next week. I decided last night not use Abeka math, so I'm on the hunt for a simple, fun pre k math lesson. If you have any recommendations let me know!
I originally wanted to begin our school days at 9am. However, with my husband's whacky work schedule & me not being able to wake up as early as I'd like, I think our school days will be split up between the mornings & afternoons. Ahh im glad this is our trial year.

I'm ready for fall. Cool weather, leaves changing, walks, my house smelling like warm cinnamon apple, little cardigans on my girlies, hopefully Mr.'s new work schedule and hopefully a new child or two added to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment