-All is slowly coming together on the foster care home front. We are just waiting on our health inspection, which I am praying will be in the next few weeks. Then we will be done just beginning!
-Mr. applied to go to school under the GI bill, and was approved! It will also pay for all of his certifications. Huge blessing! God has been so faithful to my husband.
-My dear, dear friend is moving to Japan in one week. So bittersweet. Trying to squeeze in as much time with her as possible.
-Girl's are growing like weeds, and are as funny as ever. We start homeschooling next month, Big sister will be in pre-k and is very excited about starting. I'm just trying to get everything together and organized. Middle sister is, middle sister. Hubby found her in her room talking to herself saying "Colka dot dresses make me sooooo happy", love that little girl, she makes me laugh every single day without fail. Little sister is growing too fast. Walking and trying to talk, her personality is really coming out now, too. Not fair, I don't have a baby in my house anymore :/ For now, that is.
My friends husband made this to play at the going away party today. She is a labor & delivery nurse, and this video is of her with babies of friends she has delivered. Proud to call her my friend! Ps- I'm the last two photos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment