Glad you had a good 4th! I love the girls dresses....so cute!
I'm stopping by for the first time! I saw you were a follower on my old blog (In My Life), and wanted to stop by and say "hi"! I've actually moved blogs, but lots of people missed the memo. :)
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week as you enjoy our Lord and His goodness!
Oh, just read further and found out you're a foster mama! I have 4 little adopted siblings and have had many foster siblings over the years. My heart is in this ministry!! Following you now and adding you to my blog roll. So encouraging to find others with similar passions!
Glad you had a good 4th! I love the girls dresses....so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by for the first time! I saw you were a follower on my old blog (In My Life), and wanted to stop by and say "hi"! I've actually moved blogs, but lots of people missed the memo. :)
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week as you enjoy our Lord and His goodness!
Oh, just read further and found out you're a foster mama! I have 4 little adopted siblings and have had many foster siblings over the years. My heart is in this ministry!! Following you now and adding you to my blog roll. So encouraging to find others with similar passions!
ReplyDelete