Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!

These three sweet little boys that God has let us love on for the past month or so are leaving today.
(not foster children)
They are headed back to the city they came from in hopes for a job and a more permanent place to live.
I'm very sad, but I'm praying hard that they will continue to follow the Lord and that he will provide every need for this family.
Because Lord...
someone needs to brush their little teeth.
they need diapers before they run out and have to wear towels.
this little baby needs formula.
all three of them need food in their tiny bellies.
they need to be kept safe.
loved.
away from anything that is not of you.
in the winter, they will need warm coats, socks, and shoes.
they need to be taken to the doctor for a check up.
one of them has a really bad cough...i don't think a month long cough is normal.
protect their little ears & eyes.
they will need a place to live before they become homeless again.
please do not let these little ones end up in the wrong persons care.
they are officially "out of my hands" and into yours.
I won't always know if they are okay.
If they are hungry or homeless. If they don't have shoes. If they are sick with no medicine or doctor.
But you will.
I have to trust that you are taking care of these boys.
They are your little boys.
I have nothing to worry about.
I cried when I read this Shay! All these same things are exactly what I think about and pray for for these little angels. They have taught me so much that I will never forget. Never thought I would just absolutely love taking children home that weren't mine and taking care of then and loving on them the same way I do my own. Never thought I would get so attached to a child other than my own. Those are just a couple ways they have impacted my life..I could go on and on. They are definitely little blessings and I just love them so much! :)
ReplyDeletePRAYING!!!! What sweetie pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Letting go is the hardest part, but knowing they belong to the Lord.....
ReplyDelete