I know.
I'm slack.
More like, very busy!
I can never seem to catch up lately! There is always something going on, and I never seem to have "blog time" anymore :/
I am finally over the virus that consumed me for almost two weeks!
But now, letter orders are pouring in, taking place of the virus!
Mr.'s work hours are crazy. As in, mandatory 12hr work days for two+ months, until they hire and train three new people and he can finally move to his new position. Stressful.
Big sister's birthday just passed, and now this weekend is Easter, followed by middle sisters birthday shortly after!
Oh then I have three kiddos, a hubby, family & friends who I need to tend to.
You know how it is!
Crazy.Busy. Fun. Stressful. Tiring. Life.
How about some photos from our vacation?




alove all the vacation photos
ReplyDeleteWell its about time...lol
ReplyDeleteThey are wonderful, looks like you had a great time!!
Looks like a lot of fun!!!! So is she ordering room service or pressing snooze or both at the same time because she is so talented :)
ReplyDelete