Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t

From: Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

The weather in my neck of the woods:

Rainy & Cold. Good snuggle weather :)

Things that make me happy:

Lunch with my hubby & kids at Chic fil a

Cute for a Cause "taking off"

Little sister sleeping through the night without waking once!

Book(s) I'm reading:

Psalms

What I'm enjoying on TV:

Parenthood! So can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

On the menu for dinner:

No idea, actually. I should get on that...

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Baked penne

On my To Do List:

Trip to the scrapbook store downtown

Call a wholesale letter place

Get a hold of FC man.

In the Craft Basket:

An "S"

A monogram set.

The name "Keaton"

A "J" & "D"

Looking forward to this week:

My 22nd Birthday!

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):

Just One by Popp Life

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days:

Positive reinforcement is the best "punishment".

My family IS an "Incredible Family"

and, I don't have to like everyone, or pretend to!

On My Prayer List:

That everything continues to work out as it has been with our foster care licensing.

That we stay in God's will.

For the children in the foster care system who are hurting & have been torn apart from not only their parents, but their siblings too.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“"The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time..." Psalm 35:19

1 comment:

  1. I'm making baked Penne tonight too! :) It's a new recipe I'm trying.

    I LOVE those letters you have been making.

    I also really like that Bible verse. I hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete