From: Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
The weather in my neck of the woods:
High 40's, low 50's. Im ready for spring!
Things that make me happy:
I finally hopped back on the bow making train!
Book(s) I'm reading:
None! I do have a few on my birthday list though.
What I'm enjoying on TV:
Parenthood.
Teen Mom 2
Jersey Shore.
Extreme Home Makeover.
On the menu for dinner:
Baked Ziti
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Nada
On my To Do List:
Have my TB test read
Pick up pictures from walgreens
Get little sisters B.C
Make lots of copies
In the Craft Basket:
Paint a coat hanger for the girl's bedroom (for dress up clothes and little purses)
Make some bows.
Looking forward to this week:
Getting our home study paperwork turned in
My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):
6 tips for the first 24 hours of placement by Foster Parent Journey
Ok, it's the only blog I've read all day...so far...
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




(today was craft day. we painted jewelry boxes and made beaded necklaces.)
Lesson learned the past few days:
I can't do everything & be everywhere. OK, didn't just learn it, but I was pretty bummed that I didn't get to work on our friends extreme house because little sister was up all night. But now im over it, family needs (and my sleep/sanity) come first!
On My Prayer List:
That we get all of this home study stuff done and turned in by Friday!
That I get back on track with my weight loss
That middle sister will get over this clothing phase
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Fear the Lord, you his Godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need. Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord with lack no good thing. " Psalm 34:9-10
Can you tell I've been reading the book of Psalms?
Did you watch Teen Mom 2 last night? Can you believe on the previews for next week that Jenelle is going to sign custody over? That girl needs a serious wake up call and as much as she says she cares after the fact - she puts the kid to bed and heads out the door to party! Makes me so mad!
ReplyDelete