Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good blog post's include pictures.

I do find that more people read my post's if I have pictures included ;)
But regretfully, I have yet to take any new pictures since Monday's post.
The girls are currently suppose to be sleeping, but of course they are not. The weather was warmer than usual today so we took a short trip to the park. Man it was so great to get out of the house and not be freezing our bottoms off!

We are really close to being done with our home study papers. One thing that is keeping us from turning them in...medical reports. Go fig. Mr. and I had physicals done 2 1/2 months ago, so Mr.P {Foster care man} said we did not need to have them done again, just to have the doctor fill out the little paper. A week or so ago I went to have them filled out, and she refused to fill them out without us having an entire new physical done because we did not have a TB test done. URGH! It's $100 for us to have new physicals done, so I told her no way! I'll just get my TB test done. So we did that, and had them read today. I hand her the paperwork, and she still will not fill them out because she said "It's lengthy, she wants to go over my medications and medical history with me. I need to be seen to do that." WHAT THE HECK? I am not paying you $100 for you to ask me a handful of questions which are all no's anyway! I do not take any meds and I don't have a medical history besides having children. URGH! So, I asked for a copy of my last physical and TB results and I'm stapling them to my medical report and handing that in. I just wanted to burn the building down!! The girl's doctors we're all for filling it out, but little sister has to be done with her 6 month well check up first, which is next week. Then we are DONE! I guess we're in good shape if this is the most frustration this process has given us.

And for some randoms...

-I'm starting to excersise again. I'm one to be motivated for a month then stop. Hopefully this time it lasts longer than a month.

-Making bows is addicting. I really have fun doing it!

-Does anyone listen to "Kesha" ? I do. Well, sort of. I like her songs that are on the radio so I snagged a copy of her CD..."Cannibal". Yes you read right, "Cannibal". The first song comes on...and its about how she wants a liver on a platter, to suck on teeth and eat you, drinking blood...WTH, right? She even says something about being Jeffrey Donner...who Mr. informed me was a killer who would eat his victims. ...gag.... The sad thing is I can definitely see this song being on the radio and being popular because it does have a great beat. Sigh....what's this world coming to? Singing about partying, drinking, sex and drugs isn't enough...we're moving onto eating people. I think I'll stick to Kim Walker & Natalie Grant.

That's all for tonight, folks :)

2 comments:

  1. That's insane about the doctor - I hope nothing happens to their building anytime soon though :)

    I want to learn how to make bows but I have no idea how. Wonder if they have youtube videos on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're running into some hiccups w/ your medical paperwork. I tell ya, in a way, carrying a child for 9 months and giving birth are far easier than all the red tape and anxiety that comes with adopting. Good luck.

    I agree about the 'what has this world come to?' and 'I think I'll stick to Amy Grant!' I feel the same way, love a good beat, but sometimes and am shocked when I realize what I'm listening to.

    ReplyDelete