Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t[1]

From: Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

The weather in my neck of the woods:

Cold! (30's). Rain. Ice.

Things that make me happy:

Late night movies with my husband.

Building cool Lego towers with my girls.

Book(s) I'm reading:

Haven’t been reading much recently

What I'm enjoying on TV:

Jersey Shore (uck, I know...but it's addicting!)

Parenthood

The new Teen Mom

On the menu for dinner:

Homemade pizza

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Nada

On my To Do List:

Drop off stuff for donation

Trip to the bank

Drop by the doctors office

Get little sisters birth certificate

In the Craft Basket:

Nothing...really :/

Looking forward to this week:

Our initial home visit, a baby shower for a dear friend

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):

"Do Orphans Need Saving?" By Rage Against the Minivan

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days:

Hope & Future have come up in my mind a few times this past week. I have reminded myself of God's promises of a Hope & A Future (Jer 29:11) for not just me, but my husband, and for each one of our children and the child that will be placed with us. He has come to give us life, and life abundantly.

On My Prayer List:

Safety for family & friends driving in our icy conditions

That our initial visit goes well this week

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. Psalm 25:4-5


1 comment:

  1. Nasty outside in Gville right now - hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete