Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t[2]

From: Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

The weather in my neck of the woods:

50's & 60's- perfect for playing outside this week!

Things that make me happy:

A new year, & how excited little sister gets when I talk to her

Book(s) I'm reading:

None! Except the bible...which I'm always reading.

What I'm enjoying on TV:

16 & Pregnant (when Ashley gives her baby up for adoption)...made me cry harder than I have in a long time....sigh.

On the menu for dinner:

The girls had fish sticks & mac & cheese. We had...well..I'm not going to say because we are suppose to be fasting in the new year starting today...but, we're starting tomorrow...(grin).

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Curry chicken casserole!

On my To Do List:

Make little sister's 6 month well check up

Clean up/ hang some laundry to dry

Put something in the mail

Bring the girl's to get a toy from the $ store because they got five stickers on their good behavior charts.

Catch up on blogs

In the Craft Basket:

Initial bow hanger..things.

Looking forward to this week:

My eye exam Friday! I know- sad. It's bad when you look forward to an eye exam because you can tell you need them badly!

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):

I Am from Enjoying the Small Things

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:

"Something is wrong when our lives make sense to unbelievers..."

On My Prayer List:

We are praying about our girls, foster care, what this year has in store for us, and peace in decisions.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither and they prosper in all they do."


2 comments:

  1. Oh that I could cling on to this...

    "Something is wrong when our lives make sense to unbelievers..."

    Thank you for sharing that, I NEED it.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like Enjoying the Small Things - I wish I knew her haha. Its my favorite ever!

    ReplyDelete