1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
"The Bean Trees". I read it first in 5th grade, again in middle, and then again when I was 18. It's about a girl who leaves her moms house to "find herself". She has no plan on where she is going, and she just has a clunky old car and some cash. Along one of her stops, she comes back to her car to find a little Indian baby girl in her front seat. After searching and searching around the town, she found the mom (she had seen the mom & the baby before in a diner), but the mom, in what English she could speak, told her to keep the baby. Well, in the end she works at a tire shop in a small western town and adopts the Indian baby, whose name is turtle. I love her & reading about her adventures with Turtle.
"The Bean Trees". I read it first in 5th grade, again in middle, and then again when I was 18. It's about a girl who leaves her moms house to "find herself". She has no plan on where she is going, and she just has a clunky old car and some cash. Along one of her stops, she comes back to her car to find a little Indian baby girl in her front seat. After searching and searching around the town, she found the mom (she had seen the mom & the baby before in a diner), but the mom, in what English she could speak, told her to keep the baby. Well, in the end she works at a tire shop in a small western town and adopts the Indian baby, whose name is turtle. I love her & reading about her adventures with Turtle.
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Nope. I loathe the dentist. We have insurance & everything- but I will put off going for as long as I can. I just hate it.
Nope. I loathe the dentist. We have insurance & everything- but I will put off going for as long as I can. I just hate it.
3. What is your worst memory from High School?
I was home schooled. Not my worst memory...but I don't really have any worst memories from being home schooled.
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
A follower of God. Someone who raised her children to fear & love the Lord. A loving person.
A follower of God. Someone who raised her children to fear & love the Lord. A loving person.
5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
Nope!
Nope!

I'm so glad I'm not the only scaredy cat of the dentist. My mom always tries to make me feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't go on a regular basis :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I didn't have any bad memories at school. Gosh... i hated my entire middle school years.
ReplyDelete