Today was a beautiful day here in the Carolina's! I'm not sure of the temperature, but it was sunny and cool. I had my windows open to let the breeze in & we dashed outside for much needed energy draining!
Then tonight, little sister & I enjoyed playing with the older girl's Lego's while they slept. Yep- I love playing Lego's!
See the sweet house I made? {grin}
On another note- Mr. is starting his first semester of school TUESDAY. Oh, I mean...is suppose to start. Sometimes our plans are not always God's, but he always has something BETTER in store! So has been the case with Mr. this past year. Today he was offered another promotion to start in April. Something he was working toward- but didn't think he'd get there until the end of this year. However, he may have to postpone school (again) until the fall. School will always be there, right?
AND....Check out this trailer & watch it Saturday night!
{scroll down & pause my music}
Wow - it was cold in Greenville!!!!! COLD!
ReplyDeleteHope thing promotion works out - sounds like a good opportunity!
I didn't realize that movie was coming on tonight...hmmm.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that this promotion has come so quickly!
Congrats again to Mr. Wish I'd known about this movie, looks real good! Hopefully will come on again soon.
ReplyDeleteMissed the movie...but it looks good!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/
im also excited to see change of Plans! im hoping it will be on HULU...
ReplyDelete