So what's been going on in the Potter house?
Nothing much... (grin).
The girls are very busy playing with their new toys.
Mr. is very busy with work & getting ready for school- oh, & gaming ;)
I am very busy with, you know, the usual. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, nursing, more laundry, shopping, playing with kids, giving baths, reading books, organizing, planning, taking pictures, thinking, writing & trying to find time for a nap!
For New Years, we don't have much planned at all. My Grandma will be in town, so it will be nice to spend time with her. Oh, and in the midst of living- we're just waiting to hear back from the foster care licensing man.
I have my little nephew coming over to play tomorrow, and promised blueberry pancakes for all the little ones when they awake. For now, here are some shots I took on a recent trip to Savannah with Mr. and the kiddos, still getting to know my DSLR camera.


Looks like a fun trip :) Can't wait to hear when you do.... :) All in God's time!
ReplyDeleteVery very cool pics!~!!
ReplyDeleteSo you did get a new camera !!!! When I saw that precious picture on facebook I wondered about that. Are DSLR's amazing! I love mine!
ReplyDeleteI'm just now able to get back into the blogging world again - missed you all!
Cute pictures! Looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! Looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDelete