Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I kinda like this guy.

Our Foster Care licensing man, that is. Even though I don't know his name...still.
I spoke with him today- and he is still waiting on our SLED checks. But as soon as he gets them back and gets our referrals back, we will have the "initial" visit. Exciting! I'm guessing it will be after the Holidays. However, everything is going pretty smooth and pretty fast so far...so who really knows {grin}.

He is polite (for the most part), possessional, prompt, and seems to actually be doing his job. He pretty much rocks.

2 comments:

  1. Up at 3:35 in the morning...Can't sleep and missing out little chats at night. It has been too long. Reading your blog and thinking about how far God has brought you in such a short couple of years. Excited about your future and loving watching Adam and how kind and patient he is with those sweet girls. It takes a very special man to raise 3 little girls. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited to see what God has in store for you once all the paper work is finished!

    ReplyDelete