The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cold, Cold, Cold!
High of 37, low of 21!
Things that make me happy:
Good times with sweet friends
Games with my hubby
Bundling up in cold weather
Book(s) I'm reading:
David Platt's Radical...taking me a long time to get through.
What I'm enjoying on TV:
We just got Despicable Me, my favorite!
On the menu for dinner:
Omelette's & bacon! I've been kinda craving bacon.
(Not the pregnancy kind of cravings)
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Still the oreo balls. Waiting for my next shopping trip to make them :)
On my to do list:
Make myself an eye appointment
Call foster care licensing
In the craft basket:
Paper chains for the tree
Lots of material for me to sew
Looking forward to this week:
Big sister's last soccer game tonight
Church Christmas dinner Wednesday
My Favorite Blog Post this week:
"Small & Simple Things Challenge" by Our Busy Homeschool.
My house is not always going to be clean with three kids, and nobody expects it to be, so neither should I.
On my prayer list:
Still waiting to hear about our FC application.
Devotionals, Key Readings, Scripture Verses:
I'm reading Isaiah.
"Take no rest, all you who pray to the Lord. Give the Lord no rest until he completes his work"
Isaiah 62:6-7


I love the idea of doing happy homemaker mondays! It's funny you mentioned oreo balls. I've had SO MANY already I'm done with them! lol They're sooo good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteLove this@
ReplyDeleteLOVED Radical and Despicable me too.