Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I try to do my Thankful Thursday post's as many Thursdays as I can remember to, but in November I make sure to do them every week so that I can reflect on all that God has done for me and has given me as we near Thanksgiving.

This week, I am Thankful for:

- God entrusting my husband and I with three little lives to care for. To raise for one purpose- to serve him.

-God blessing me with my husband. I could not have done better if he had let me create a spouse.

-God stirring our hearts to care for the Orphan, and for all the progress that has been made in the past 15 months.

-Wisdom. For the tools to learn. For access to books & the internet.

-My parents and siblings- and all that God has done and is doing in them.

God is Good, I am forever Thankful .

1 comment:

  1. Funny that you wrote about Kindra getting her court dates... Kindra's my buddy :-) I can't wait to be in ET w/her!

    ReplyDelete