Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

-Sitting here waiting on the mail to come- in high hopes that our foster care packet will be in it! But I have a feeling it wont be. I spoke with the FC licensing worker two weeks and one day ago. After 6 phone calls, and two voice mails in the span of two days, he finally answered the phone. On that day, he got all our information & told us we'd be receiving our "packet" in the next 2-3 days (he is right down the road from us). One week & 3 days after not getting the packet, I called him again. After 2 phone calls and one voice mail....he finally answered and said he'd send it out again that day. That was last Thursday. So even if he waited until Friday to send it, today is Tuesday. There has been three business mailing days for it to get here. I've been told this was going to be a hassle, and I'm prepared. Because if it's not here by tomorrow, I'm just going to drive to the office and pick one up on my own! OH- PS- I just checked the mail...it didn't come!

-Big sister & Middle sister are sharing a room again, bunk beds now! They are doing great at night, they go to sleep fine and we have had no accidents with the top bunk or falling etc. But...naps are becoming obsolete. They do not want to sleep for naps. They talk & play for an hour and a half, which, as long as I get an hour long break of any sort...it's fine.

-I have no idea how my other bloggy friend mom's get any sewing done! It is so time consuming! I can see having time to do it with one little baby...but not two toddlers and a baby! I'm trying to get three matching pillowcase dresses done for my girls on Thanksgiving, and guess what? I have not even had the time to start on them!

-Speaking of Thanksgiving, it is in two days. It's 80 degrees today, YUCK! I hate warm weather during the fall and winter Holidays! It does not feel like the Holidays at all! We should be going to the beach!

-Black Friday shopping? Have not decided. The only thing I'm interested in is Walmart having the Lego Duplo blocks (basic bricks) on sale for $15, rather than $25. And, that's not even a hot ticket item. So I can probably pick those up at any time of the day Thursday.

-Oh, I'm two followers away from 100, which means...I may be having a black friday giveaway! Stay tuned ::)





No comments:

Post a Comment