Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Happenings

Little sister is hanging out

Look at those chubby arms!

Big & Middle are helping me make...

Crunchy Frozen Banana's
An easy, cheap...

fun & healthy...

Very yummy snack.


Crunchy Frozen Banana's

-4 banana's
-tub of yogurt. we use vanilla. strawberry might be good too.
-cheerios
-wooden craft sticks

Peel the banana's & cut them in half, giving you 8 peeled banana halves. Put them on the sticks.
Roll them in the yogurt. Coat GENEROUSLY.
Roll them in cheerios.
Lay them on a baking pan with wax paper.
Freeze for an hour or so.
Take them out, wrap with saran wrap or foil & store in the freezer.

Enjoy! :)




6 comments:

  1. Yum sounds like I will have to try these! They look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those actually sound like they would be delicious. And so easy peasy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog from Something Beautiful...I think we may try the bananas--thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting :) my little would probably like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fun! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the support and advice. You're babies are such beautiful little blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bananas looks tasty! Oh and can I just say that your plates are really cute! Where did you get them? I love the colors.

    I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete