Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I did it!

Tonight, I am not on blogger because I have finally learned to sew! I've learned how to use my machine and I've already hemmed pants! Now...I'm working on curtains & pillowcase dresses for the girls. Wahoo!

Update:
I'm exhausted! It took me about an hour & half to almost finish one dress. However, I think I'm doing pretty good considering I just learned how to sew a line, period, today.
xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

5 comments:

  1. you and I both seem to be going through a crafting phase - and for me, i think it might not be a phase - im ADDICTED. I mean, im into it all - mod podge, dreaming about learning to sew, refurbishing furniture. If I get started I might start my own blog with tutorials etc. Way to go you!!! If Im ever in town for a while we should get together and maybe you could teach me a few things about sewing - i haven't a clue! Can't wait to see what cool things you will make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to make pillow case dresses! I hear that they are super easy, I just need a walk through :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you girls are "sew" fun to make stuff for. I have a few fav dress patterns that I will have to share, easy peasy lemon squeezy :)

    ReplyDelete