Many times, because...
Big sister is officially enrolled in soccer! I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to play soccer-and I can't wait! Not only that, but Mr. will be able to see every practice/game because they are on his days off! She is so excited to go get shin guards and her "soccer stuff".
I got to enjoy a lunch date with Mr. and our three favorite little girls. Pizza it was- it was nice to be able to go do something as a family on a weekday!
My mom took me on base to shop, like old times. I was so excited because I got the girls rain boots for $3 less (per pair) than I had expected to pay, new throw pillows for my couch for $5!!!!! Which is $10 less then what I expected, and a 6 drawer dresser and mirror that matches our bedroom for $135! Oh, and then at the commissary, I got a TON of things cheaper than I normally do! Made my day...and I had fun with my mom and enjoyed laughing with her, allot. I guess that was the best part of the day :)
Our cupboards are full, the girls are asleep in their warm snug beds and Mr. is at work. I sometimes wonder...ok, I wonder a lot, why God gave me this life. Why am I so blessed...so lucky...so special...to have been given the life that I have? Why didn't God make me a single mother living on welfare struggling for my children? Why didn't God made me an orphan? Why didn't God make me sick? Or poor...why has God blessed us with so much? I'm so unworthy. Why do I have food in my kitchen...and some people...MANY people, have nothing??????? It really makes me cry to think about it. He has given me this life for a reason...what does he want me to do with all this stuff???? Yes, I love God...but you know, there are people homeless, laying on the streets starving to death...who love God just as much. So it can't be just because I love him....something to ponder on.
I can't WAIT for miss m to play soccer!! Those are some of the best memories from my childhood :) That's probably why I'm still playing as an adult!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Soccer! I recently saw all the girls signing up for AYSO and thought about how soon my little one will be doing the same.
ReplyDeleteBTW: I just read your profile...and loved how you said you love any movie with Seth Rogan!!! Love this!!!