Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

What a weekend we have had! I'm very tired, surprised I'm awake enough to type! To sum it up, we went Trick or Treating Saturday night in my parent's town. It was actually really fun, and for them living in such a small town (500 people? maybe) they got lots of candy! Big sister was a fairy princess, but if you asked her, she was a butterfly. Middle sister was a pirate, and little sister was...a baby! :)

Sunday my little brother (18..wow..didn't really realize he was 18!) was baptized! We also went to Octoberfest at our church Sunday night. What a great turn out it was! The girl's had a blast on all of the jumpers, the fire truck, the hay ride, and the little kids carnival rides. My husband asked middle sister what she liked the best about the night, and she said "silly bands!" of course. They were giving out free silly bands and she loves them! Doesn't take much to please a two year old! Our church is pretty cool, if I do say so myself :) And here are a few pictures from the weekend :



mr-me-and little sister

my dad and middle sister

little sister & I

big sister

big sister

Little sister and I

Little sister

Middle sister won the cake walk! She picked cupcakes- the best homemade cupcakes I've ever tasted!

Big sister doing the cake walk. She played forever and never won, but middle sister gave her a cupcake:)

Going up to the first house trick or treating! Big sister left and said "that lady is sooo sweet"

The girls and their cousin- they had their first sleep over here!

Making caramel apples.


Middle sister on one of the rides.

3 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted from halloween too :) and I only have 1 child! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun!! Your girls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete