Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun Fact Friday


I kickstart my day with... a bowl of cereal. and a nursing session. baby's gotta eat to0!

Other daily essentials... Cell phone-diapers & wipes. two blankies.

Recent splurge... Hmmm...I broke down and took the girl's to BK for lunch today. (trying very hard to not eat fast food)

Dreaming about... God's plans for our family. Filling out our adoption application. What my little girls are going to be like when they are older. Where we will be next year. I dream a lot.

Beauty indulgence... hahahaa...ahaha...I put make up on if someone I know is going to see me. I actually only "do" my hair on Sundays...Ok- sometimes my hair is lucky to get brushed...what? I have three kids under three and under!

Can't stop watching...Parenthood! I've been watching a re watching episodes on Hulu every night. I also kinda like Jersey Shore...ok...lets keep that a secret.

Top shop... Target. Old Navy. Tj Maxx. Goodwill. Carters. Marshalls. Oshkosh. American Eagle.

Working out to... Anything rock or rap. Anything with a good fast beat pace.

Signature scent... Hmmm....Victoria Secrets Pink

You won't find me... Doing anything reckless or dangerous.

I heart... my husband- who should be home any second now :)




Thank you- Megan!

3 comments:

  1. I have been watching parenthood too!! What is it about that show?? :) Remember those days of having 3 kids 3 and under! It was wild, but fun! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm glad Target isn't closer...it's made budgeting so much easier for us since I love that store so much, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete