Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So, right now I am reading the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. I am only about, 4 chapters in, and it has already started to change my way of thinking about life, God, and how I'm living. It also definitely makes me feel like I will never ever make it to heaven- SO thankful for God's grace. I know I am going to end up reading it twice, to fully grasp what he is saying. So, I am thankful for this book- that could potentially change my life-hoping that it will.

I am thankful for my husband. My hardworking, handsome and gentle husband. I am so proud of the things he doing and how motivated he is now.

I am thankful to have three, amazingly healthy and beautiful little girls. They drive me crazy at times, but it's all worth it.


I am thankful for the motivation I have to get out of the house and run, as I have been. I am ending week two of the 5k training, and I'm getting better and better every run. For instance, I am not dying by the time we are done anymore! I can run longer and faster, and breathe better than just last week. Only 19 more runs until my first 5k!

I am thankful that God is doing something in my life. I am thankful that he has HUGE plans for my family and I, and I'm excited to see where he is leading us :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so amazed at you, running and training for a 5k! Wow!!! I just went on my first jog since Lilah was born the other night. I was tired!!!

    Apparently you and I are the only ones not on the crock pot wagon. Guess we better get with it!! And try an apple pie, but just buy ready-made crust. Preparing the apples took long enough!

    ReplyDelete