
Im sitting here nursing my sweet baby girl, who is five weeks already. She is doing so good and is growing fast! I bet she is a good 10 1/2 to 11 lbs. :) While she is growing, I'm still trying to shrink, and I have a long way to go. I've heard that it gets harder to lose the weight after each one, guess it makes sense then that the pounds arent just falling off me like they did the past two times. I will lose it, im determined.
We got our car back from the body shop today, our bumper is shiney and like new! They even fixed something that was there before the wreck, along with vacuuming and washing it, blessing! I love my car.
Husband still has yet to transfer to his new job, they interviewed for his spot today so we're praying they hire someone soon so he can get out of there.
I have just been doing the mommy thing. Playing with big and middle, snuggling little. Big has been so crazy lately! Today, for the first time, she tried to hide her toys from me instead of picking them up. I guess she didnt think I was going to check, crazy kid. Middle just follows her sister around and just got fully over a virus this past weekend. Little is just nursing, sleeping, using the potty, and repeating it still. I have come to love and obsess over her cloth diapers and sneak a new diaper purchase into our budget as many times possible! Even my husband likes them! :)
and now.. i must sleep :-)
Don't worry about the weight after only 5 weeks, girl! You will lose it! Enjoy those babies.
ReplyDeleteThe look on your daughters face is sooo cute ***
ReplyDeleteCloth diapers? I remember those growing up?!!! They are back?
cool :)
I'd like to be positive but it does get tougher to lose the weight with each one. You would think we'd get good at it so it would be easier :)
ReplyDelete