Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Update!

Can I just say, what a day!My regular 36wk appointment turned into a long two hour antepartum visit all because of a high blood pressure reading! (my bp has been great until today).So,to be better safe than sorry,my doctor sent me in for monitoring and an ultrasound. Of course my bp was fine once I got there, blood work fine, baby fine! The ultrasound tech measured that this little girl is already 7lbs 8oz! Measuring me at 38 & some days! Imagine how big she'll be at 40wks!So, I do have low amniotic fluid. Low enough to be put on bed rest and go in for ultrasounds twice a week until she's born. Bed rest with a two and three year old? We'll see how this works!I'm happy of course that she is healthy and growing fine! It's gonna be worth it. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.2

5 comments:

  1. 3 girls..your poor husband! lol Nothing to worry about. Get some rest, and she will be here before you know it.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I hope you have some help! Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything is okay. Sorry to hear about the bed rest though. Try to take it easy and enjoy a little much needed rest before #3 arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is hubby staying home now since you're on bedrest or do you have other help around?

    Enjoy it - I know it can be stressful but really what other time in your life can you lay in a bed and and have an excuse to not move without being deathly ill?

    When you posted on facebook today and said you were pregnant than thought I was thinking you might have gone into labor!

    Glad things are ok with the baby - and you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how exciting!!! I remember the last days of being pregnant! It's so exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete