Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a Wonderful World

We have been playing in water allot lately! Next week the pools open, so we'll be in the water even more!
Today we were invited over to a friends house to play, and what fun we had! I love getting the girl's out of the house, especially to play outside! We had lunch {a yummy one at that!}, explored our friends almost 3,000 sq. foot home {!!!}, played with our friends 6 month old baby girl {who both of my girls ADORED!}, played outside, and we came home with three huge black trash bags stuffed full of adorable baby girl clothes for little sister. SO much clothes...that her closet is FULL now. Her dresser is full, all the baskets in my house are full...I filled a black trash bag of clothes to give away, filled a trash bag of "out of season" clothes just in case we have another girl, AND...filled a bag of clothes to keep at my moms house. I'm almost tired of clothing, and I'm going to beg people to not get her any clothes! I suppose that is not a bad problem to have, it's a blessing.






No comments:

Post a Comment