Friday, May 14, 2010

Can You Feel The Love..?

The Lion King is the new thing in this house! My Aunt gave us a box of DVD's a few weeks ago, and in that box was The Lion King. I popped it in, thinking my kids would totally not be interested in this compared to Dora and Umi Zoomi...but I was wrong. Little Riley Potter is hooked! If the TV is on, it better be only "The King" playing! What's funny is in a box of yard sale stuff we were getting rid of, was a stuffed Simba & Nala. Adam pulled them out, and she has yet to let them out of her site! I'm trying to remember why we were getting rid of them anyway. So right now, I have the "can you feel the love tonight" song stuck in my head! Ugh!
What have we been up to this week? Not too much, actually. Husband stayed home sick Monday, and came home sick early Tuesday. After an $125 prescription(once again, the middle class can't prosper!) , he is better. Wednesday we played for a long time at a friends house, long enough to get sun burn by just being outside. We did have a really fun time though! Then yesterday I took the girls strawberry picking at a local farm. It was a blast! Riley said "I'm gonna pick the pink strawberries and put them in my bucket!" Cutie, and miss Adison was eating more than she was putting in her bucket! Eat two, put one in the bucket, eat two, put one in the bucket! We will definitely be back there soon! Oh, I also got our camera to work! Ok, Adam did. It just wasn't making a good connection to the charger...so he fixed that...and its back to working! 













I am impressed with my photo editing skills! ;) 
What did we do for littlest sister this week? Not much. Ate? Moved some things around...thought about her. Adison said "no baby come home, I'm the baby!" Oh geeze! She's gonna have to get out of the "I'm the baby" stage soon! At least Riley is excited! 
I had my 28 week appointment today. Glucose testing went great, BP was great, weight...gained a whopping FIVE pounds in TWO weeks! I think I got really excited at my last appointment when I hadn't gained anything, thinking I could eat like crap still and continue to not gain, and well, I was wrong. My total weight gain is now 13lbs...so I am starting to walk today & make more changes in my diet so that I stay under a total of 15lbs through the entire pregnancy. Yes, I CAN do that, yes, its healthy. Don't worry, I'm not starving myself! If I lose 3 this month, I'll be happy! Or if it stays the same, I'll be happy! I don't have much room to budge though. Here is my 28 week (and 4 day) picture: 
 




I look like one of those weeble wobble people!





2 comments:

  1. You look great. But your weeble wobble comment made me giggle.
    How fun to pick berries. I so want to take my kids. We have never done that.
    Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to go and pick berries soon-that looked like lots of fun! Don't ya love when they go to pick them and then leave with their mouths stained red from eating them all :)

    You look great!!!!!! I could never keep the weight off when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete