Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I have to say, this weekend has been a good-crazy kinda weekend!

On Saturday, I knocked out grocery shopping then went to look at some casa's! Found some beautiful ones too!
I then got to go on a date with my husband. We went to see "Date Night" which was very funny and kinda sweet too, and we fed ourselves at Five Guys (so good!). However, something was not feeling right on the way home! I called my dear best friend, who is an l&d nurse, and she called my doc for me, and I had to go in :/ Blah. I had a "very bad" kidney infection. I was released and the doctor was calling in my prescription. I then get a call saying that all the pharmacies in town are closed & I have to wait until the next day to pick it up!!! UGH! So Saturday night was awful, and painful for me! I did however, wake up feeling 90% better.

Adam let me sleep in, until after 10am! AND, he brought me breakfast in bed :) It was too late to think about church...so we headed to the beach! (My medicine was STILL not ready when we went to get it...but I was feeling okay anyway). The beach was really fun, the girl's were great! We swam and we built a huge sand castle with a "stream" that let the ocean water in through a tunnel...draining into a "lake" inside our castle. Yes, I was digging! We all were, it was fun! We headed home when the tide came in far enough to cover our castle up. No temper tantrums or freak outs, no attempted run-aways, they even listened to us every time we told them something! It was a blast! I finally got my medicine on the the way home, which was good because by that time my back was starting to hurt again.

OH another thing, while adam was raking this weekend, he saw..."dun dun dun"...a large, solid brown lizard! About 8 inches long and 2 inches thick! He said he followed it because he thought it was the snake I've been seeing...but he said when he got closer, it had teeeennnyyy tiny little legs under it. So small it could easily be mistaken for a snake. I'm 99% sure it's the same thing I saw! I never saw the entire body, but I knew it was not a large snake and I knew it had no design on it. Now...I'm just trying to research what kind of lizard this was...because it's sticking around our house.

To sum it up, my weekend was pretty great! AND....I entered my THIRD TRIMESTER this weekend! Only 82 days until our sweet baby girl is due! Exciting! It's May, and she'll be here in July! It's going by so fast, I'm in the home stretch now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment