Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby...!

Now that I am 25 weeks along...{I know, already! I'm so excited as my belly get's bigger, she kicks harder, and we get things ready for her arrival!}...we have our potter-girl name list down to four names: {these are in no favorable order}
Morgan. Sophie. Alexis. Macee.

I have a feeling I know what it's going to end up being...but I will let everyone be surprised when she gets here! She should be about one and a half pounds, I have not been weighed in over a month now, and I still dont get weighed until 27wks, but I would not be surprised if I've gained OH...maybe 10lbs total? I hope no more than that...

This week's "baby project" has been buying her crib & getting it assembled...etc. and next week's baby project is to get to storage and get out everything for our yard sale next weekend and make sure I have everything from the house for it, so we are organized and de-junkified before we become a family of five.

On another note, this weekend has been lovely! Last night I went to the women's conference at church...& left early. I ended up meeting with some good friends at Ihop and we talked and laughed the night away over cheese sticks and coffee. The night away...as in...until 1:25am! I did not mind the time, it was great fellowship & I have missed these dear ladies!

After a good night's sleep, I woke up and watched a movie with my husband. Then we all got dressed & piled into the car to spend some time downtown. We stopped at our favorite little sandwich shop and brought our lunch to the park. The weather was sunny, warm, and breezy! Perfect :) I am thankful for adam's weekend's off, and our beautiful family.





4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. I love those names...my favorite is Macee. Too cute. WEll over half way there. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like Morgan and Sophie! That'll be a hard pick, but it sounds like you've decided. : ) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nights with the girls like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you can guess my favorite!

    ReplyDelete