10 Reason's to be happy today:
1) The girl's have a play date in our back yard with their little cousins {they are really aunts...we call them cousins since they are so close in age...}.
2) I had a great night's sleep = woke up refreshed & in a good mood, and alive!
3) My house is not only clean, it's de-junked! I finally went through my entire house & gathered up everything to have a spring-cleaning yard sale next weekend! So as long as I don't open the closets or shed until next weekend, we're good :)
4) It's Friday! Who doesn't love Friday?
5) Women's conference tonight {& tomorrow} at church. I'm going expecting big things.
6) My husband is installing our security system tomorrow, that has been sitting in our storage for over a year now waiting for him to do it! I'm very excited & I will feel much safer at night now!
7) My mom is in Florida with her sisters now & they are having a hotel party tonight, she will have fun - and a much needed break. I'm happy for that.
8) My girl's are super healthy, super cute, super funny, and awake now!
9) Our finances make me happy.
10) I'm now 25 weeks pregnant, and this little girl is getting bigger & moving so much! A little over three months and we will be a beautiful family of five!
Wonderful things to be happy about!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day!
The security system reminds me of us!
ReplyDeleteYou will so love being 5!