Does our little girl have a name yet?
No!
We are down to two names:
Macey Chandler
and
Hanley Kate
Where the heck did Hanley come from? Adam, of course! Somehow, I have to use Chandler OR Hanley in whatever name we choose. Does anyone have any ideas of cute GIRLY middle names that would go with Hanley? I'd really love to have her a name before she comes! We are halfway there!
Today was a beautiful, 72 degree, sunny day! (& I'm feeling this baby kick me a ton while I'm typing right now!). It was warm & just perfect. I had planned to stay home and clean all day, but there was no way I was going to keep my girl's inside! So, after some of these:
(we finally have a donut place in town! Bad idea, we bought a dozen of our favorites, and between the four of us, they were gone in less than 24 hours!)
I decided to pack our first picnic of the year & head to the "beach"(river access with sand, right down the road from us. Don't worry, we do know the difference, and yes, we have a real beach as well, it's just allot further away!)
I put the girl's in spring dresses, packed our lunches, and headed out the door! I was really excited to actually pack lunch! I did pb&j triangles, apple slices, sun chips, grape tomatoes, and juice boxes! We also got to use our thermal tote from "31" for the first time! (everything fit!)
The beach was amazing! It was so nice, not crowded, and we had such a great time I can't even begin to tell you! The girl's chased after the birds, waded in the water puddles, gathered sea shells (oyster shells), ran, splashed, and even made friends!
That was our fun day! I have to say, I love my girls! I am looking forward to adding another to our clan! We didn't get to eat our picnic at the beach, because when I laid our blanket out and began to get the food, the birds came and swarmed all around us! It was almost scary! So I had to put it all away and we ate at home on the living room floor.
I did get my house clean as well! I also hurt my knee really bad. I was sitting on my legs, kind of kneeling...with my feet under my bum, while putting Big Sister down for her nap. When I stood up, not sure what happened, I just know I thought it broke! It popped(twice) and bent and hurt so bad. I was screaming in pain! I ended up laying on the bed just taking big breaths so that I didn't scream. It was awful pain, I'm still not sure exactly what happened. Sometimes my knee does "lock" when I'm in the position, and I do have to "pop" it back into place (just by standing up slowly). But this time, ugh! I can't even tell you how much it hurt. It still hurts! I can walk on it just fine, but I cannot bend it or put pressure while bending. I can't kneel, and I actually kneel allot during the day! Picking up toys, putting girls to bed, getting in and out of my bed. Hopefully it will just go away.
Tomorrow I am going shopping with my mom in the morning. I have many more pictures to upload then too, since I found the camera cord :)
Agh on your knee, but I LOVE the pics. They made me smile tonight! What sweet girlies you have.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the name Chandler. Love love love.
Loved all the pictures. I love the two name you have picked out too. Super cute. YUm to dunkin donuts and warmer weather. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI hope your knee feels better later today. Thats horrible.
ReplyDeleteThose pics of the girls are just adorable.
Hmmm middle names. Hanley Brooke is pretty or Hanley Lane or Hanley Madison or Hanley Paige, or Hanley Olivia.
I have a friend who's daughters name is Hadley Elizabeth. So that is the middle name that I am immediately reminded of when I hear Hanley because it sounds so much like Hadley. Good luck, I doubt any of this helped but I thought I would try =)
But I sure do love the name Macey. So cute.
I like Hanley Nicole or Hanley Jolene............but I also saw like Brooklyn Hanley.......Idon't know ..I just love looking at girls' names.
ReplyDeleteI know you didn't ask for a vote on which name but I am going to root for Macey. One of my (almost 3 year old) twin nieces is named Macy Anne. Their mom (my sister)is named Shea :) Small world huh?
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Loved the pictures too :)